Table of Contents,
- 1 Anadrol 50 / Oxy 50
- 2 History
- 4 Use in Sports
- 5 Dosage
- 6 Why 50mg per tablet?
- 7 Effects of Use
- 8 Who can use it?
- 9 How to Use
- 10 Seasoned bodybuilders often use Oxymetholone when the go on their bulking cycle, eating as much calories as possible, including junk food to make sure the body gets enough nutrients. Nevertheless, this does not work with Oxymetholone because the more junk food is consumed, the more side effects are experienced.
- 11 Therefore, when using Oxymetholone, make sure to eat clean (moderate to low fat with moderate carbohydrate intake) to help keep side effects at bay. It is also highly recommended to use an estrogen blocker (Letrozole, Tamoxifen, or Nolvadex) as it can also help eliminate side effect of the very strong Anadrol-50 by Meditech Pharmaceutical, which is a clean, strong steroid of high pharmaceutical grade.
- 12 Oxymetholone is generally still a steroid often used in bodybuilding, powerlifting and weightlifting. This product gives athletes a great amount of strength, and is especially suitable for those competing in the heavy weight category and has little concerns about weight increase.
- 13 One of the highlights of this product is that it makes you train hard with increased strength and stay injury-free due to the water retention caused by the estrogen, which lubricates your body and joints. Oxymetholone also gives the ability to recover faster compared to any other steroids due to its strong androgenic compound.
Anadrol 50 / Oxy 50
This steroid was discovered 1959 in the USA, and came into the market in 1961 for medical use. Initially, this steroid was clinically used for Anemia and Osteoporosis. After a while, however, doctors discovered that Oxymetholone was too strong and caused too many side effects on the patients. Therefore, the school of medicine ceased prescribing the drug.
Use in Sports
Meditech P’s Anadrol-50 is one of the strongest form of anabolic and androgenic steroid, in oral form, ever seen. We often see bodybuilders, athletes, powerlifts and weightlifter gaining 10 to 12 kilograms of body weight in the first couple of weeks of their cycle. However, this is not just muscle weight, but also water retention and fat storage. Why does this happen? Oxymetholone is Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Normally DHT does not covert into estrogen but unlike other steroids, Oxymetholone does convert into estrogen. Take note that Steroids that convert into estrogen like Oxymetholone tend to come with a lot of side effects.
It has been seen on some websites and online forums people using high dosage of Oxymetholone, which can be injurious to health. So how much should a person take when you are in your off-season, bulking season or in your diet?
- Heavy bodybuilders: no more than 50-100mg.
- Amateur bodybuilders: 150-200mg/day.
- Beginners: 50-100mg/day.
Most professional bodybuilders generally use 300mg or more, BUT it is vital to understand these guys are genetical freaks; their bodies are able to handle the high dosages. They can live with it, they earn money with the sport, so it’s a risk they can and are willing to take.
Why 50mg per tablet?
When compared to Methandienone or Stanozolol, which come in 5-10mg/tablet, the high dosage of Oxymetholone (50mg/tablet) is difficult to go unnoticed. The reason for this is because Oxymetholone’s very low affinity, it is difficult for the steroid to dock on the body’s receptors; unlike Methandienone or Stanozolol (Stanozolol has ability of docking on steroids more than 905). Generally, the body has the ability to easily absorb steroids, but not with Oxymetholone. Which is why the high amount is required in the blood stream.
Effects of Use
Negative Effects – Athletes experience high blood pressure, headaches, stomach pain, ill-being, feverish. Oxymetholone is also highly related to liver cancer.
Positive Effect – Most commonly gives consumer tremendous pump. Many athletes have often expressed their inability to complete their workout session on some days due to the overwhelming pump they feel in their muscles. Why? Because Oxymetholone increase hematocrit and hemoglobin, which increases oxygen level dramatically, which results in the extreme pump experience during the workout.
Oxymetholone has the ability to retain water, therefore powerlifters, weightlifters and bodybuilders with joint and tendon problems tend to gravitate towards this product as it literally fills up your joints with water, thus resulting in a pain-free training session. Due to the high androgenic compound in Oxymetholone, which helps regenerate the physical condition, athletes are often heard reporting that after a two-hour training session, they have the ability to go down for another session after a short recuperation.
Who can use it?
Oxymetholone is not a steroid for beginners. Beginners who have never used steroids prior, stay away from Oxymetholone as it will cause too many side effects. This steroid is also strictly not for women due to its very strong androgenic compound which is simply not functional for women.